Caramelised Pears with Brie Recipe
How to Make Caramelised Pears with Brie
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the pears into quarters and remove any pips.
- Sauté them in a large frying pan with the butter and sugar for about 5 minutes until they are caramelised, then add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Thinly slice the brie.
- Roughly chop the walnuts then put on a tray and bake in the oven for a few minutes to crisp.
- Cut the rolls in half and top them with the brie slices.
- Return to the oven for a couple of minutes to melt.
- Serve the rolls topped with the pear slices and sprinkle with walnuts on a bed of rocket leaves.