Chocolate Chip & Cherry Blondies Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Chip & Cherry Blondies
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Line a 20 x 20cm pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Pour in brown sugar and combine.
- Add egg and vanilla, then combine. Add flour and salt, and combine again. Do not mix flour too thoroughly or the blondies will be tough.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries. Pour batter into pre-prepared pan, using a spatula to ensure an even spread.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the centre is set. Cool for an hour on a cooling rack before slicing.