Layered Crepe Cake Recipe
How to Make a Layered Crepe Cake
- Place the butter into a large mixing bowl and and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Or you can use a stand mixer.
- Add the cream cheese to the butter and beat until smooth. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
- Place a crepe onto a cake plate or cake stand and top with an ⅛ of the filling. Smooth over with a palette knife and repeat with all of the filling and crepes, finishing with a final layer of the filling.
- Use a couple of toothpicks to hold the crepes in place, to prevent them from slipping around. Remember to remove these before serving.
- Refrigerate crepe cake for 2 hours or until the filling is firm. When ready to serve, top with sliced strawberries and chopped pistachios.
Tip: You can customise the topping to your taste. Try experimenting with chopped roasted almonds, grated dark chocolate, fresh raspberries or mixed berries.