Mini Berry Pavlovas Recipe
How to Make Mini Berry Pavlovas
- Preheat the oven to 140°C.
- To make the meringue, use an electric whisk to whisk the egg whites for a few minutes until they form peaks.
- When the meringues have reached this stage, slowly start to add the caster sugar a bit at a time, whisking in between until all the sugar is combined and the meringues are glossy and hold a stiff peak.
- Using a metal spoon, equally divide the mixture into 12 meringue rounds and bake for 2 hours, then leave in the oven (turned off) until cooled completely.
- When the meringues have cooled, whip the cream until it holds a peak and then top each meringue with the cream, blueberries and raspberries.