Passionfruit Cheesecake Jars Recipe
How to Make Passionfruit Cheesecake Jars
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese and lemon zest. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla, add the sugar and 3 tablespoons of thickened cream. Blend until all of the ingredients are combined and mixture is spreadable (approximately 2-3 minutes).
- In another bowl, whip the remaining thickened cream with 1 tablespoon vanilla until thickened. Place in a piping bag and rest in the fridge until glasses are ready to be garnished.
- To assemble, divide the granola evenly amongst 4 small mason jars or wide-mouthed tumbler glasses.
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture over the granola and using the back of a spoon, spread the cream mixture to create a flat surface for the passionfruit pulp to rest on.
- Fill each glass with a layer of passionfruit pulp. Top each glass with a dollop of whipped cream and spoon a bit of passionfruit pulp over the cream.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.