Strawberry & Chocolate Yogurt Bark Recipe
How to Make BBQ Strawberry & Chocolate Yogurt Bark
- Wash and slice strawberries and set aside. You can keep the strawberry tops to use in your smoothies or add them to your compost.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt and maple syrup together with a fork, until combined.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper, ensuring it comes up and over the sides of tray. Chop half of the dark chocolate into small pieces. Grate the rest of the chocolate and set aside.
- Spread yogurt mixture out evenly onto tray and smooth out. You want it to be at least 1cm thick.
- Distribute strawberries and chocolate pieces evenly across yogurt and press them down slightly.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and place in freezer for 24 hours.
- Break up the yogurt bark into pieces and serve immediately.