Outrageously Divine Milk Shake Recipe
How to Make an Outrageously Divine Milk Shake
- Place milk, 4 Just Divine biscuits and ice-cream in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Place the chocolate Teddy Tots roughly in a snap lock bag with a rolling pin, lightly hitting to roughly crush the biscuits and pour on to a plate.
- Spread the hazelnut spread around the rim of each glass and roll it into through the crushed chocolate Teddy tots.
- Place a 1/4 cup of chocolate topping on the bottom and around the top of inside of each serving glass, so you can see the chocolate can slide down the sides.
- Fill each glass 3/4 full with milk mixture.
- Whip the cream for the top of the glass and place half on each glass. Cut the Just Divine biscuits in half and place on top of cream.
- Top with fresh raspberries and 100 and 1000's Teddy tots. Serve with a straw.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Virginia, ALDI Test Kitchen