Sticky Chicken with Sweet Potato Chunks and Corn Cobs
- Preheat oven to 200.C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the honey, soy sauce and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add drumsticks and toss to combine.
- Place drumsticks in a large baking dish in a single layer. Bake in oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes until cooked. Then set aside extra marinade for step 4.
- Meanwhile, cut sweet potato into 3cm chunks and place on baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour into a serving bowl.
- Just before serving, cook the corn cobs in a saucepan of boiling water until piping hot. Top with butter and serve with chicken, marinade, sweet potato and baby spinach leaves.
Tip: Garnish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
Note: It is important to make sure you bring the marinade to the boil.