Asparagus Summer Salad with Mushrooms and Bacon Recipe
How to Make Asparagus Summer Salad with Mushrooms and Bacon
- In a medium fry pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy. Drain bacon on paper towel, and cool.
- Add mushrooms and water into pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Stir occasionally.
- Into the same pan, add asparagus spears and cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the bacon, tomato, parsley, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cook 1-2 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.