Beetroot & Cannellini Bean Dip with Vegetable Dippers Recipe
How to Make Beetroot & Cannellini Bean Dip with Vegetable Dippers
- Put the cannellini beans or chickpeas, beetroot and soft cheese into a blender and process until smooth, or use a hand-held stick blender.
- Season with black pepper.
- Pack into 4 separate pots.
- Cut the pitta breads into strips and wrap portions in cling film.
- Wrap up portions of the vegetables and pack into lunch boxes with the dip.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.