Coconut Yogurt Strawberry Delight Recipe
How to Make Coconut Yogurt Strawberry Delight
- Line a slice tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Add almonds, coconut, dates, goji berries, cocoa powder and coconut oil to a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Tip into lined baking tray – spread evenly. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Mix sliced strawberries and yogurt and pour over base, place in the freezer for another 1 hour or until set.
- Remove from freezer for 10 minutes before serving.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Tracey, ALDI Test Kitchen