Home Made Fruit Ice Blocks Recipe
How to Make Home Made Fruit Ice Blocks
- Drop strawberries and raspberries into each ice block mould or plastic cup.
- You can add in any summer fruit you like; just use about one cup of fruit.
- Carefully pour orange juice over fruit.
- Add an iceblock stick to each cup and freeze overnight, or until it has fully set.
- When you're ready to eat your ice block, run some warm water over the mould or cup to gently slide your ice block out.
Vary this recipe using your favourite fruit combinations to create your own super summer flavour!