Quinoa and Vegetable Fritters Recipe
How to Make Quinoa and Vegetable Fritters
- Rinse the quinoa then cover with 300ml cold water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes until fluffed up and cooked through. Separate grains lightly with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- Add the blanched kale and broccoli to the quinoa along with the spring onion, grated zucchini, mint and parsley and combine.
- Next, add the flour, eggs and cheese and mix until smooth. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add 1-2 tablespoon of mix per fritter into the pan.
- Cook on 1 side for 5 minutes until crisp, then flip over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and paprika and serve as a dipping sauce.
- Serve with lemon wedges.