Raw Blueberry Coconut Slice Recipe
How to Make Raw Blueberry Coconut Slice
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper. Place 3 cups of cashews – for white layer, in a bowl and just cover with water. Place ¼ cup cashews in bowl – for purple layer, and just cover with water. Leave to soak for 40 minutes.
- To make the base, place nuts and dates in food processor. Blend until fine. Slowly pour in coconut oil until mix combines. Push mix into base of tray and place in fridge.
- To make white layer, drain the 3 cups of cashews reserving half the water. Place in blender with the rest of the ingredients. Purée gradually adding the cashew water until mix is smooth.
- Pour the mix over the base and place in freezer for 50 minutes.
- To make the berry layer, drain the cashews and reserve 2 tablespoons of liquid. Place cashews and rest of ingredients into blender. Purée, adding water until it is smooth.
- Pour over white layer and place back in freezer for 1 hour.
- Take out and slice. Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Note: Store in fridge in an airtight container.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen