Ginger Salmon with Noodles Recipe
How to Make Ginger Salmon with Noodles
- Place the sweet soy sauce, garlic, ginger and water in a medium bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the salt over the salmon and cut each fillet in half. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan. Add the oil and cook salmon over high heat for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked. Remove from pan and set aside. Wipe pan clean with kitchen towel.
- Return pan to heat. Add butter and mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 2-4 minutes or until golden. Add the sweet soy mixture to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following packet instructions. Set aside.
- Serve noodles topped with the salmon, mushrooms and sauce. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
*Note – dried rice noodles are seasonally available. You can also use your favourite noodles for this dish.