Lamb Beetroot & Cous Cous Salad Recipe
How to Make Lamb Beetroot & Cous Cous Salad
- Preheat oven and prepare lamb according to packet directions for desired doneness.
- Whilst lamb is in oven, prepare cous cous, according to packet directions. Fluff with fork and set aside.
- Place quartered beetroot in a bowl and pour over balsamic vinegar. Leave the beetroot to marinate in the balsamic vinegar, to slightly pickle.
- Crumble the feta and pick the mint leave from stalks.
- Once lamb is cooked and rested, place on a cutting board and cut into strips, then begin to assemble the salad on a serving platter.
- First lay down the cous cous on the platter, then lay the lamb strips on top of the cous cous. Add the beetroot and sprinkle crumbled feta cheese and mint leaves over the top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve salad warm with tzatziki.
Optional: This salad also goes well with a squeeze of lemon juice.