Mediterranean Tray-Baked Pork Sausages Recipe
How to Make Mediterranean Tray-Baked Pork Sausages
- Preheat oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan forced). Line a large baking tray (or use 2 smaller trays) with baking paper.
- Place sausages, zucchini, capsicum and onions on the prepared baking tray.
- Combine oil, garlic and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Drizzle oil mixture over sausages and vegetables. Gently toss to coat.
- Bake, tossing twice, for 30-35 minutes or until sausages are golden and just cooked through.
- Scatter tomatoes over sausages and vegetables. Bake for 6-8 minutes until tomatoes soften.
- Sprinkle with feta and parsley, then serve.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Pork