Mushroom Mince Meatballs Recipe
How to Make Mushroom Mince Meatballs
- Very finely dice the cups and stalks of your mushrooms.
- Into a mixing bowl, add in the finely diced mushrooms, garlic and onion and toss through. Sprinkle over the soy sauce and stir until well combined. Mushroom “mince” is now ready to create your meatballs with.
- Add ½ cup parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and bread crumbs. Mix though. Add beaten egg and season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- With wet hands, form 2cm “meat” balls and set aside on a tray. Refrigerate for 10 minutes before use, or until ready to cook.
- Spray a frypan with olive oil spray and heat on medium to high heat. Fry mushroom mince meatballs on all sides, turning regularly, for approximately 10 minutes until cooked through. Serve with your favourite sauce.
NOTE: mushroom “mince” can be used in place of minced meat for burger patties, meatballs, etc.