One Pot Lemon Chicken Recipe
How to Make One Pot Lemon Chicken
- Preheat oven to 170°C (or 150°C fan forced)
- Combine the salt, pepper and paprika in a large bowl and add the chicken pieces. Toss to coat evenly.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- While the chicken is resting, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add garlic and cook, stirring for about 2 more minutes until garlic is just cooked. After the garlic is cooked add wine cook 30 secs.
- Stir in chicken stock, cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and thyme.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Add parsley and cook stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Return the chicken to the Dutch oven. Decorate with lemon slices and thyme sprigs.
- Cover and place on middle rack of preheated oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with fresh steamed greens and rice or mashed potato.
ALDI Supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is illegal to purchase alcohol for people under 18.
Vintages may vary from store to store. Every effort is made to ensure the current vintage is displayed, however variations can occur.
Liquor is available in selected ALDI stores in NSW, VIC and ACT. Due to liquor licensing limitations, liquor is not sold in any QLD, SA or WA ALDI stores.