How to Make Orange and Lemon Chicken
- Make some deep cuts into the chicken drumsticks with a sharp knife.
- Put the marmalade, soy sauce, paprika and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Gently heat until the marmalade melts. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Put the drumsticks into a large bowl, pour over the marinade and turn the drumsticks in the mixture to coat. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove the drumsticks from the marinade and BBQ (or cook on a griddle pan) for about 15-20 minutes, turning and basting with the remaining marinade as you cook.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous as per the instructions on the pack, using chicken stock instead of plain water. Fluff with a fork.
- Place the lemon slices on the BBQ or griddle pan on high eat to cook for 1-3 minutes each side.
- Place couscous on a serving plate, add chicken drumsticks and garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.