How to Make Quick Curry Fried Rice with Tuna
- Cook microwave rice to packet directions. Set aside. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium to high heat. Add red curry paste paste and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add cooked jasmin rice and stir through curry paste, mix through and cook for 1 minute or until combined. Add coconut cream and gently stir through for 2 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in your assorted frozen vegetables. Reduce heat to medium and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add your spring onions.
- Meanwhile drain and flake the tuna. Add to fried rice and stir through.
- To serve, add fried rice to serving dish. Garnish with ¼ cup green ends of spring onions and top with chopped, fresh coriander leaves.