How to Make Vegan Bean Chilli
- Cut eggplant into small chunks.
- Cut open the capsicum. Discard any seeds and dice into small chunks.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion, eggplant and capsicum and cook, stirring for 8 minutes.
- Finely chop the chilli and garlic, then add to the saucepan along with the chilli seeds if desired.
- Add the tins of chopped tomatoes, paprika and water, then season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water from both tins of beans and chick peas and add to the saucepan.
- Heat through well, stirring occasionally then serve immediately.