Vegan Burger Buns Recipe
How to make Vegan Burger Buns
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the olive oil and soy milk and stir until the mixture comes together, into a soft dough.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth. If the dough is too wet, you can sprinkle a little more flour into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and knead each one into a round bun shape, flattening them slightly.
- Place the buns, smooth side up, on a flat baking tray.
- Using a sharp knife, score the top with an “X” – this will allow them to rise neatly. Sprinkle well with flour and bake for approximately 22 minutes, or until the buns are nicely browned and sound hollow when tapped.
- Place the buns to cool on a wire rack.
TIP: We paired our buns with our Earth Grown Meatless Burger patties.