Vegan Cauliflower Crust Pizza Recipe
How to Make Vegan Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced).
- For cauliflower crust, remove the stems*. Cut up cauliflower florets and process in a food processor. Place riced cauliflower in a large bowl and add chia seeds.
- Very finely dice the tofu. Add to the cauliflower bowl. Combine cornflour, almond meal, salt, garlic and mixed herbs. Mix well to form 2 dough balls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly spray with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with a little almond meal. Spread cauliflower dough ball on tray and press out to form a pizza shape. Bake the base for 10 minutes.
- Remove, flip over and bake a further 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza crust from oven and spread top with tomato paste. Scatter crust with the olives, artichokes, peppers, chick peas and sundried tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and scatter some fresh basil leaves.
Tip: *Save your cauliflower stems and freeze them to use in soups, stews or vegetable stock.
Recipe: Courtesy of Tracey, ALDI Test Kitchen