Baby Cos Thai Wraps Recipe
How to Make Baby Cos Thai Wraps
- Wash the baby cos lettuce, and then cut into halves. Tear out and layer 3-4 leaves for each cup. Set aside.
- Toss the chicken pieces with 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Place a medium-sized sauté pan on medium heat and spray it with olive oil. Drizzle with sesame oil and when the pan is hot, stir fry chicken pieces until well browned. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Toss the carrot, cucumber and spring onions into a bowl to combine.
- For the dressing, add peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, minced garlic and honey into a small saucepan on low heat and stir until melted and combined. Stir through the coconut cream and chilli flakes, just until combined and remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add the chicken to the vegetable mix and toss to combine.
- Assemble the baby cos lettuce cups. Lay each cup out on a serving board and top with the chicken and vegetables. Drizzle over the dressing, garnish with the spring onions, sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: If the dressing is too thick, add more coconut cream to thin it out.
Optional: For an added layer of nuttiness, toast the sesame seeds in a dry sauté pan on low heat just until lightly browned.