How to Make Beetroot, Carrot & Feta Salad
- Using a peeler or spiraliser, create carrot peels
- Slice the beetroot into very thin rounds (if using a small enough beetroot, you may be able to use your peeler or spiraliser for this very thin slice).
- Place peels into a bowl. Whisk vinegar, sugar, salt, water and half of the olive oil together. Pour over carrots and beetroot.
- Place in fridge for several hours or overnight.
- Drain and stir. Add in crumbled feta cheese and toss.
- Optional: serve with a drizzle of olive oil.