How to Make Grilled Prawns with Pineapple Salsa
- Thaw prawns in fridge. Pat dry. Preheat large frying pan or BBQ grill. Place prawns in a large bowl and toss them in olive oil and parsley.
- Grill prawns for a few minutes either side, until starting to brown on the shell.
- To make the salsa, chop pineapple into chunks. Finely chop the coriander. Remove mango cheeks from stone and remove skin. Remove excess mango from the stone. Chop mango into chunks.
- Mix pineapple, mango, coriander, cumin and remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serves prawns hot with salsa on the side.