Leftover Roast Chicken and Mango Salad Recipe
How to Make Leftover Roast Chicken and Mango Salad
- Remove chicken from bones and tear into bite-sized pieces (leave skin on). Set aside.
- Cut the mango by slicing a cheek and scooping out the flesh with a large spoon. Cut the mango flesh into thin slices.
- Slice avocado thinly. Wash and slice cucumber, with skin on. Thinly slice red onion.
- Assemble all of the salad ingredients on a large serving platter. Garnish with coriander leaves and chopped walnuts.
- Whisk the olive oil and apple cider vinegar together and drizzle over the salad. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip: Add other fruit such as strawberries, blueberries or raspberries as an option.