How to Make Mango Salad
- Steam the green beans and immediately run under cold water to refresh and stop the cooking process. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Julienne the mango flesh (cut into thin batons) or you can use a peeler to slice into thin ribbons.
- Pick the leaves from the fresh coriander. Pick and chop the leaves from the fresh mint. Thinly slice shallots.
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, fish sauce and mix with a fork until sugar has dissolved. Add mango and gently toss together.
- Add in the green beans, coriander, mint, green shallots and tomatoes. Gently toss and serve on a plate.