Mini Egg, Serrano Ham and Bellino® Pies Recipe
How to Make Mini Egg, Serrano Ham and Bellino® Pies
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced).
- Dice the Serrano ham and lightly fry. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl. Add tomatoes, basil, chives, cheese and stir through. Add ham, season with salt and pepper and mix through.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin tin with olive oil. Pour in egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly risen and the tops appear lightly golden.
- Test the centre of the muffin to make sure the mixture is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve hot or cold.
Tip: You can add a handful of chopped baby spinach to this mixture also. These mini pies make a great lunchbox snack. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Recipe: courtesy of Claudine, ALDI Test Kitchen