Mushroom Mince Patties Recipe
How to Make Mushroom Mince Patties
- Very finely dice the cups and stalks of your mushrooms.
- Into a mixing bowl, add in the finely diced mushrooms, garlic and onion and toss through.Sprinkle over the soy sauce and stir until well combined. Mushroom “mince” is now ready to create your burger patties with.
- Add bread crumbs, capsicum and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Form into 4 burger patties and set aside in fridge for 10 minutes before cooking.
- Spray a frypan with olive oil spray and heat on medium to high heat. Cook patties on both sides, until cooked through. Serve with your favourite burger toppings and sides.
NOTE: mushroom “mince” can be used in place of minced meat for burger patties, meatballs, etc.