How to Make Pasta Salad
- Prepare pasta according to packet directions. Drain well and set aside to cool. Add a drizzle of olive oil to pasta & mix through, to prevent sticking.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and thinly slice.
- Remove seeds and pith from capsicums and finely dice.
- Place cooked, cooled pasta in a large bowl. Add all the veggies to pasta. Toss to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta and veggies. Gently toss to combine it well. Season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 25 minutes. Serve when ready.