Pork Belly Popcorn Bites Recipe
How to Make Pork Belly Popcorn Bites
- To prepare the pork belly, remove the skin and cut into 2-3cm cubes.
- Combine cornflour, paprika, cumin, coriander, sea salt, white and black pepper in a bowl. Add pork belly to spice mixture and toss until lightly coated.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Deep fry pork in batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Transfer to a tray lined with paper towel and keep warm. Repeat with remaining pork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe: Courtesy of Australian Pork