Sandwiches & Wraps Recipe
How to Make Sandwiches and Wraps
Turkey Wrap with Cherry Tomato and Cucumber
- Roughly dice the cherry tomatoes and grate the tasty cheese. Cut the cucumber into 5mm slices.
- In a wholegrain wrap, spread the mayonnaise. Then add the turkey breast, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and cheese. Fold as a wrap.
Turkey Sandwich with Tomato, Baby Spinach and Cheese
- Spread the bread with butter. Then add the cheese, tomato (sliced), turkey and baby spinach. Cut in half and serve.
Ham Wrap with Tomato, Bocconcini and Baby Spinach
- Slice the tomato and bocconcini. Season the tomato, bocconcini, spinach and rocket with salt and olive oil.
- Add the tomato, bocconcini and ham to a wholegrain wrap. Cover with rocket and spinach.
- Fold as a wrap.
Ham Sandwich with Avocado, Tomato and Lettuce
- Mix the avocado flesh with yogurt until a smooth paste is achieved. Add lime juice and season with salt.
- Assemble by spreading the avocado mix on both slices of bread. Then top 1 slice with ham, tomato (sliced) and lettuce. Finish the sandwich by adding the other bread slice. Cut in half and serve.