Sundried Tomato & Garlic Prawn Pasta Recipe
How to Make Sundried Tomato & Garlic Prawn Pasta
- Blitz semi dried tomatoes and oil, parsley, basil and olive oil in food processor and set side.
- Cook frozen prawns as per packet instructions and set aside.
- Cook pasta as per instructions, drain and place back into pot with 2 x tablespoons of “pasta water”
- Add tomato mixture and prawns and toss through.
- Season with salt and pepper and *garnish with fresh basil leaves and chilli flakes
- Serve immediately.
RECIPE: Jeanette, ALDI Test Kitchen