Veg Salad with Honey Mustard Mayo Dressing Recipe
How to Make Veg Salad with Honey Mustard Mayo Dressing
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan forced). Place cubed pumpkin on a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Trim broccolini into bite-sized pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss through, coating broccolini evenly. Add to baking tray. Bake pumpkin and broccolini for 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Remove cooked vegetables and set aside to cool.
- Measure out the mayonnaise, olive oil, mustards, minced garlic and honey. Add to either a blender or a glass jar with lid. Add lemon juice.
- If using blender, blend all of the ingredients together. If using a glass jar, add all of the ingredients and ensure lid is tight fitting. Shake the salad dressing until well mixed.
- Into a large bowl add the kale, pumpkin, baby tomatoes and lentils. Season with salt and pepper and toss through. Serve and drizzle with the honey mustard mayo dressing.
Tip: Dressing can be used immediately or stored in fridge for up to 3 days. Ensure you shake dressing to mix before serving. Note: Dressing can be used as a salad dressing over fresh greens or roasted veggies.