How to Make Vegan Yorkshire Puddings
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Place chia seeds in the water and soak for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking powder, almond (or soy) milk, water, chia seeds and a little salt to a food processor and blitz to a smooth batter. Allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced).
- Pour a little oil in each hole of the muffin tray and heat in the oven. Once the oil is hot, remove the muffin tray and carefully pour in batter to ¾ fill each hole.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until risen and golden.