How to make Warm Salmon and Apple Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
- Pat dry salmon pieces and place them on a plate, skin-side up. Sprinkle skin liberally with salt.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan until just starting to smoke. Add a splash of olive oil and add salmon, skin-side down. Cook on high for 2-3 minutes until skin is golden brown.
- Flip salmon, flesh-side down and turn the heat down to the lowest setting. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes for medium well done. Set salmon aside to rest.
- In a large bowl toss together mixed lettuce, apple slices and herbs.
- In a small bowl, add the yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, dill, chives and salt. Whisk together ingredients and set aside your creamy dill dressing.
- Into your serving bowl, arrange the salad. Break salmon up into large chunks and place on top of the salad.
- Drizzle with creamy dill dressing and serve.