How to Make Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Place stock, soy sauce, maple syrup, herbs and seasoning into a medium-sized saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Simmer on medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cornflour to water and stir to combine. Add the mixture to the gravy and simmer until the gravy is thickened.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (or 200°C fan forced).
- Place carrots, potatoes and onions in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place cauliflower upside down on top of veggies and pour ½ cup gravy into the the cauliflower.
- Turn the cauliflower right side up and pour gravy over the top of all veggies in the dish. Reserve at least ⅓ cup gravy to brush on halfway through cooking.
- Cover the dish tightly with aluminium foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and pour over remaining gravy.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice into wedges, garnish with fresh parsely, salt, pepper and serve hot.