Chicken Tikka Masala
- Heat olive oil in a medium frying pan. Add chicken and sear until golden.
- Transfer the chicken to a slow cooker. Add tikka masala simmer sauce over chicken and cook on high for 45-50 minutes.
- If not using a slow cooker, cook in a large saucepan over medium heat on the stovetop for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Once rice is cooked, cool slightly then add to a large bowl. Toss through with turmeric and toasted almonds. Divide the rice amongst 4 bowls.
- Top each with chicken and sauce.
- Serve with warm naan bread.
Recipe: Courtesy of Colleen, ALDI Test Kitchen