Apple Pastries Recipe
How to Make Apple Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (or 180°C fan forced).
- Cut each puff pastry sheet in half, so 8 pieces in total. Place apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and melted butter in a bowl, then stir to combine. Set aside a little melted butter to glaze pastries after baking.
- Divide the apple mixture into 8 portions. Spoon each portion onto 1 side of a piece of puff pastry and fold over other side to create a parcel. Using a fork, press down edges to seal, then brush with a beaten egg.
- Place pastries on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden.
- Brush the pastries with the leftover butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve immediately with ice cream.