Creamy Mustard Brussels Sprouts Recipe
How to Make Creamy Mustard Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash sprouts and trim. Cut each one in half and put onto a baking sheet – drizzle over the garlic infused olive oil and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Chop the parsley and put in a bowl along with the cream and mustard, then season with salt and black pepper. Stir to combine your mustard cream.
- Once the sprouts are cooked, transfer to a baking dish.
- Mix in the mustard cream. Sprinkle over the paprika and the pine nuts, then bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve piping hot.
*TIP: to make your own garlic infused olive oil – try our recipe here