Salmon Bibimbap Recipe
How to Make Salmon Bibimbap
- Make the marinade: place soy sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon oil in a medium bowl. Add the salmon pieces and gently toss to coat. Marinate in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Steam the broccolini for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Set aside and keep it warm.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a medium frying pan over medium heat, for 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Gently shake the pan during cooking so that they don’t burn. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the same pan. Add 3 teaspoons oil and cook the salmon, turning, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside. Wipe out pan with kitchen towel and return to the heat.
- Add another 2 teaspoons of oil and fry the eggs over medium heat until just set and yolks runny.
- Place the rice in 4 serving bowls. Top with the broccolini, salmon, carrot, eggs, avocado and capsicum.
- Sprinkle with toasted (black – optional) sesame seeds, to serve.
Optional – serve with hot chilli sauce.