Vegetable Spaghetti Recipe
How to Make Vegetable Spaghetti
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips with a mandolin slicer, julienne peeler or spiralizer.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato into thin strips (as above).
- Cut the leek in half lengthwise and then into thin strips with a knife.
- Sauté the spaghetti vegetables in a pan over medium heat with a little olive oil until tender
- Season with a little lemon. Serve with either hot bolognese sauce (recipe from Beef and Vegetables Lasagne) or napolitana sauce (recipe from Pasta Time) or a pesto sauce.