Roast Cauliflower Recipe
How to Make Roast Cauliflower
- Preheat oven 190°C (fan-forced).
- Clean and trim leaves on cauliflower then lightly rub with oil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with paprika then place on a greaseproof paper-lined baking tray. Roast for 120 minutes.
- Finely grate or chop garlic.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream and garlic to a light simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add finely grated cheese and stir until it has dissolved.
- Scoop hommus and smooth out in the centre of a plate.
- Place cooked cauliflower on top of the hommus then lightly drizzle cream sauce over the top, garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve.
*Optional: Scoop out and sprinkle pomegranate berries over the cauliflower.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Claudine, ALDI Test Kitchen