Cherry Mango Popsicles Recipe
How to make Cherry Mango Popsicles
- Place mango, coconut milk, lime juice, maple syrup and mango juice in food processor. Puree until smooth. Pour into a jug.
- Place pitted cherries, maple syrup and lime juice into food processor. Puree until smooth. Pour into another jug.
- Layer the purees into 10 popsicle moulds. You need to freeze each layer for 1 hour before adding the next layer.
- Insert the popsicle sticks 1-2 hours after first freeze. After adding the final layer, freeze the popsicles overnight.
- To turn out easily, dip a mould briefly into a bowl of warm to hot water before pulling out each popsicle.
- Repeat with remaining popsicles. Eat immediately.