Chicken Drumsticks with Sticky Plum Sauce Recipe
How to Make Chicken Drumsticks with Sticky Plum Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced).
- Trim and tidy drumsticks, if required. Place chicken in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and salt. Pour marinade over chicken drumsticks and toss, to coat completely.
- Add onions, plums and garlic cloves and toss again to coat.
- Place the chicken and mixture into a large baking tray, making sure everything is evenly spread.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chives and chilli before serving.