How to Make an Omelette
- Wash and dice the tomato. Wash the baby spinach.
- Apply a light coat of olive oil to the bottom of a small non-stick skillet or frying pan.
- Whisk the eggs and set them aside.
- On a medium heat, lightly cook the vegetables until tender/crisp.
- Add the eggs and cook until they are firm and moist, but not hard. Sprinkle the cheese on top and fold into an omelette. Add salt and pepper to taste
TIP: Delicious and versatile, you can throw almost any in season vegetable into your next omelette.