Avocado and Pea Fritters with Egg
How to Make Avocado & Pea Fritters with Egg
- Place 1½ cups of the peas along with the onion and eggs into a food processor or blender. Blend until almost smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold through the remaining peas, diced avocado, flour, baking powder and feta. Season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frypan over a medium heat. Place heaped tablespoons of the mixture into the pan, flattening slightly. Cook for two minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Use more oil if required.
- Meanwhile, fry eggs, as preferred. Slice the remaining avocados.
- Divide fritters between four plates. Top each plate with half an avocado (sliced), a fried egg and micro herbs if using. Season to taste and serve immediately.
RECIPE: Courtesy of Lovacado Aussie Avos