- With kitchen scissors or a knife, remove kale leaves from the stems. Tear leaves into bite-sized pieces. Using a salad spinner, dry the kale leaves and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Into a large mixing bowl, add half the oil, kale pieces, salt and paprika. Add remaining kale leaves.
- Mix with hands until kale leaves are completely coated in the seasoning. Layer leaves out on the baking trays, being careful not to overlap them.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully turn the leaves over with tongs. Bake for up to a further 5 minutes, checking regularly so as not to burn them. Once they start to dehydrate and crisp, they are ready.
TIP: Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also experiment with other flavours to season your kale.